Manufacturer for Mini Handheld Laser Marking Machine - ALL COVERED FLATABLE FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-P – Oree Laser
Manufacturer for Mini Handheld Laser Marking Machine - ALL COVERED FLATABLE FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-P – Oree Laser Detail:
- 1.A shock resistant gantry style laser built for industrial use;
- 2.A high performance laser package matched with a touch screen control create not only;
a world class laser cnc but also a piece of art;
- 3.Automatic height adjustment keeps the focal length constant ensuring quality results;
- 4.The wifi equipped allowing the machine to be accessed online and allows for remote viewing;
- 5.Adopt Japan Yaskawa servo motor, High precision import rack;
- 6.Laser is contained inside a fiber optic cable (no mirrors to adjust);
- 7.10x smaller spot sizes than 10.6um CO2 type lasers;
- 8.Solid state laser lasts over 50,000hrs;
- 9.Various power options from 500W to 3kW (default 500W);
- 10.Optional full enclosure or open-bed design.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The Many Different Laser Cutters For Sale
Advantages of Laser Cutters Over Mechanical Cutters
With our loaded practical experience and thoughtful solutions, we now have been identified for a trusted provider for numerous intercontinental consumers for Manufacturer for Mini Handheld Laser Marking Machine - ALL COVERED FLATABLE FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-P – Oree Laser, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Atlanta , Uruguay , America , Our advantages are our innovation, flexibility and reliability which have been built during last 20 years. We focus on providing service for our clients as a key element in strengthening our long-term relationships. The continual availability of high grade products in combination with our excellent pre- and after-sales service ensures strong competitiveness in an increasingly globalized market.
By King from Riyadh - 2016.12.02 14:11
The factory technical staff gave us a lot of good advice in the cooperation process, this is very good, we are very grateful.
By Rita from Kenya - 2015.12.11 14:13