High reputation Fligh Marking Control Soft Mini Fiber Laser Marker - FLATBED FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-F – Oree Laser
High reputation Fligh Marking Control Soft Mini Fiber Laser Marker - FLATBED FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-F – Oree Laser Detail:
- 1.A shock resistant gantry style laser built for industrial use;
- 2.A high performance laser package matched with a touch screen control create not only;a world class laser cnc but also a piece of art;
- 3.Automatic height adjustment keeps the focal length constant ensuring quality results;
- 4.The wifi equipped allowing the machine to be accessed online and allows for remote viewing;
- 5.Adopt Japan Yaskawa servo motor, High precision import rack;
- 6.Laser is contained inside a fiber optic cable (no mirrors to adjust);
- 7.10x smaller spot sizes than 10.6um CO2 type lasers;
- 8.Solid state laser lasts over 50,000hrs;
- 9.Various power options from 500W to 3kW (default 500W);
- 10.Optional full enclosure or open-bed design.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Use Laser Cutters
Today’s New Laser Cutters For Small Shops
Gaining customer satisfaction is our company's aim forever. We will make great efforts to develop new and top-quality products, meet your special requirements and provide you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale services for High reputation Fligh Marking Control Soft Mini Fiber Laser Marker - FLATBED FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-F – Oree Laser, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Manila , Iran , Israel , If you need any of our products, or have other items to be produced, please send us your inquiries, samples or detailed drawings. Meanwhile, aiming to develop into an international enterprise group, we look forward to receiving offers for joint ventures and other cooperative projects.
By Eunice from United States - 2016.04.28 15:45
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By Ray from Sri Lanka - 2015.04.25 16:46