High Quality for Laser Metal Cutter Price - ALL COVERED FLATABLE FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-P – Oree Laser
High Quality for Laser Metal Cutter Price - ALL COVERED FLATABLE FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-P – Oree Laser Detail:
- 1.A shock resistant gantry style laser built for industrial use;
- 2.A high performance laser package matched with a touch screen control create not only;
a world class laser cnc but also a piece of art;
- 3.Automatic height adjustment keeps the focal length constant ensuring quality results;
- 4.The wifi equipped allowing the machine to be accessed online and allows for remote viewing;
- 5.Adopt Japan Yaskawa servo motor, High precision import rack;
- 6.Laser is contained inside a fiber optic cable (no mirrors to adjust);
- 7.10x smaller spot sizes than 10.6um CO2 type lasers;
- 8.Solid state laser lasts over 50,000hrs;
- 9.Various power options from 500W to 3kW (default 500W);
- 10.Optional full enclosure or open-bed design.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to Use Laser Cutters
What Is Laser Cutting and What Can Be Cut Using a Laser Cutter
Our development depends on the advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for High Quality for Laser Metal Cutter Price - ALL COVERED FLATABLE FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-P – Oree Laser, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Spain , Gambia , Brazil , Our company follows laws and international practice. We promise to be responsible for friends, customers and all partners. We would like to establish a long-term relationship and friendship with every customer from all over the world on the basis of mutual benefits. We warmly welcome all old and new customers to visit our company to negotiate business.
By Astrid from Turkey - 2015.12.14 15:26
The customer service staff is very patient and has a positive and progressive attitude to our interest, so that we can have a comprehensive understanding of the product and finally we reached an agreement, thanks!
By Sara from Brisbane - 2016.05.02 11:33