Fixed Competitive Price 10w Fiber Laser Engraver - FLATBED FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-F – Oree Laser
Fixed Competitive Price 10w Fiber Laser Engraver - FLATBED FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-F – Oree Laser Detail:
- 1.A shock resistant gantry style laser built for industrial use;
- 2.A high performance laser package matched with a touch screen control create not only;a world class laser cnc but also a piece of art;
- 3.Automatic height adjustment keeps the focal length constant ensuring quality results;
- 4.The wifi equipped allowing the machine to be accessed online and allows for remote viewing;
- 5.Adopt Japan Yaskawa servo motor, High precision import rack;
- 6.Laser is contained inside a fiber optic cable (no mirrors to adjust);
- 7.10x smaller spot sizes than 10.6um CO2 type lasers;
- 8.Solid state laser lasts over 50,000hrs;
- 9.Various power options from 500W to 3kW (default 500W);
- 10.Optional full enclosure or open-bed design.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What Is Laser Cutting and What Can Be Cut Using a Laser Cutter
Today’s New Laser Cutters For Small Shops
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our administration ideal for Fixed Competitive Price 10w Fiber Laser Engraver - FLATBED FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE OR-F – Oree Laser, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United Kingdom , Madrid , Burundi , Since always, we adhering to the "open and fair, share to get, the pursuit of excellence, and creation of value"values, adhere to the"integrity and efficient, trade-oriented, best way , best valve" business philosophy. Together with our all over the world have branches and partners to develop new business areas, maximum common values. We sincerely welcome and together we share in global resources, opening up new career together with the chapter.
By Jo from Cyprus - 2016.02.28 14:19
A good manufacturers, we have cooperated twice, good quality and good service attitude.
By Molly from Nigeria - 2016.05.02 11:33